Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Thursday, October 7, 2010

OMG Mom threw out the rug!

Mom said there were too many pee stains on the library rug and it smelled really bad even after it was cleaned.  I didn't smell anything bad.  I hope everyone doesn't think that I'm the only one who peed on the rug.  It wasn't just me!  I know Daisy did because she is naughty like that.  I just couldn't hold it and it wasn't my fault.  And did anyone think it could have been Molly???  She never gets blamed for anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment