Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Max gets all the fun

Lucky..... Max got to hang out with Gma and Kevin John. I want to go to Beltsville, too. Maybe Max can visit the Fort and we can play fun games. Is he too small to walk around Foster Park?

Max, you better get in shape, 'cause we're gonna book it when you visit. And Indiana squirrels are really tricky to catch. Maybe you could be my BFF? I'm really, really cool. (seriously) Daisy and Teg are nice, but not as cool as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment