Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Wednesday, April 10, 2013

First Foster Park Walk of 2013



Finally, it's warm enough to walk around Foster Park!




We had to wear our sweaters, cause it wasn't THAT warm.










How do you know it's not THAT warm?
You see one of these creepers.







I can't complain, though.  The squirrels were out in force, I was off the leash and it was fun!











Have you ever noticed how Daisy is NEVER off the leash?
hehehe







There's nothing like running home up that last hill to show Daisy just how FREE I am!





So sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment