Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Thursday, April 25, 2013

38 degrees







Is it too much to ask for some nice warm weather now that it's the end of April?!












 I'm all dressed up and got nowhere to go.

Mom said it's too cold for short sleeves.










 At least I can wear my favorite shirt in the house.














 Cause the heat is still on at my favorite register.















 The entire point of wearing a collar.

POP!!!

And no one's gonna see how handsome I am ...
 

















 Hope it's warmer where you live.












































2 comments:

  1. Toby, come on over to Florida and hang out with Muffin and me. It's almost 90 here. We can lay out in the sun, chase the tree rat's and have some snackies too. It would be fun.

    You are really sporting that beautiful blue shirt. Mighty handsome my furend!!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! I've got a quick question for you. When you get a chance, can you send me a quick email?

    ReplyDelete