Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Monday, July 30, 2012

My Big Fat Culver Summer



It's been a big summer for me and Woodcraft Camp.

Don't know that I could do Woodcraft cause I don't like sleeping outside and I don't like THAT much activity.

Plus, I'm susceptible to ticks.










I do like walking through Upper Camp though.









Got to sit on this SWEET *cannon*.











Took a break and cooled off in the lake.







I'm the really brave one when it comes to water sports.

Daisy won't even get her paws wet.

















This is what I would look like if I was a real camper.

You have to imagine me in blue shorts and a white shirt.

OH WAIT!!! That's the girls' uniform.

WHITE!!! I'd be all in white!












There's a little issue with being short.

Probably could get a booster seat.





















                                              Probably not a wherry guy. Way too deep.









                                                  Skippering a sail boat is more my speed.






                                Or maybe riding on the boat and watching the kids water ski.












Yep, I'm really standing on a *cannon*.

Balancing By. My. Self.










Don't worry, I'm not REALLY being shot out of the *cannon*.

Dad thought this was funny.

Not really, dad. I almost got stuck.











Went to see the equestrian center to look at the horses.

Just getting inside was challenging.












Did you know that horses are grumpy carnivores?








Me neither.










This is where people would sit and watch me march by.












Oh yeah, here's my Olympic shout out.









Need to stop in here and pick up an application.

That eagle thing is getting old. Culver definitely needs a new mascot.










Ran in to an old friend at Sally Port.

Ooooh ... Not sure I was in the family yet when Sarah was Amanda's counselor.

But it didn't seem to matter. And yes, I gave Sarah my card. So she can get to know the real me.













                                                   Someone special used to live here.





                                                                           And here.













Wanted to have a slice of the famous Papa's pizza but OUCH ...
No dogs allowed.








Oh, and FYI, I DON'T do these:









I smell ice cream!!!!








Perfect way to end a Culver walk.
















Daisy needed assistance.












Not gonna lie. I'm liking my 1% dog life.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. You sure have been a busy little beaver! We think the ice cream was the best part (next to possibly being shot outta that canon.) May I suggest a nice long nap now?

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete