Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Getting Around



This dry spell is killing me.

Mom is watering all. the. time.

Which means I have to pick my way through the backyard very carefully.
 Stay close to the perimeters.







Follow the fence line.









Whew.

Didn't get a drop on me.









Oh yeah, and weird looking things are popping up everywhere.

3 comments:

  1. Nice job on your garden there Tobey! We always love to see what everyone else has planted around their houses. Good thing you didn't get wet! You would have quickly grown into a Standard Doxie.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Lily Belle - you are so right!

    Your friend,

    Tobey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Tobey!
    I like water... in my own way.... and when I want it...
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete