Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Babysitting


GMA had her chairs cleaned today, so we invited Max to our house for the day
 so he wouldn't drive the cleaners crazy.

First we did some resting on the couch.






He always wants to be next to me.









 Went outside a few times for exercise and pee breaks.






Naturally Max had to copy me.

He always pees were I pee.






I was supposed to keep an eye on Daisy, but she was under the host again and I couldn't see her.






Had to wait until Max and Daisy were finished playing and smelling stuff to go back inside.

I like to go in and out more quickly than they do.







I think Max was a little homesick.

GMA pretty much babies pets him all day.

And gives him lots of treats.






But he finally got into our groove and relaxed.


Bright spot:

Car ride time when we ship Max back to GMA!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tobey & Daisy! I'm Lily Belle and I'm a blsck and tan Doxie. I just happened to stumble upon your blog and hope that you don't mind that I now follow you. Tell your Mama, very nice job on it!

    When you have time, come and check me out too. I'm at lovablelily.blogspot.com There you will meet me, my sister Muffin, my Mom and Dad and Grandpa (he's 87 and lives with us.) Hope to see you real soon.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete