Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Sunday, April 15, 2012

My New J.O.B.





Per usual, Daisy is not listening very well.







Mom told us to stay OUT of the seed bed so that her little plants can grow.






But Daisy stomps right through the bed anyway.




 ARGHH

She's annoying.






Now I have to inspect the damage and see what she's done.







I'll just stand here and protect these nice little Arugulas.








They're so young and tender.






Especially can't let Daisy pee on them.
(or worse … eww)







It's sorta exhausting work.







I'll just keep my eyes cracked so I can keep a watch on her and rest at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment