Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Friday, January 6, 2012

Only Good Things



This Christmas has been a blur to me.

Seems like Kevin John just came home.






It's always better when we're together.






Sometimes we're silly ...






But we always understand each other.







I always try to be helpful.

Kevin said I have mad skills when it comes to lap sitting.








But it ended all too soon.  Kevin had to leave and fly to his other country.

I didn't want Daisy to find out.  She'll be sooo sad when he's gone.






But even Daisy figured it out.

She saw the piles of blankets and beds that Mom got ready for our trip to "camp".
 We couldn't go to Chicago or the airport, so we had to stay at Laws Prison Kennel.








We're going to miss you Kevin.

But Laura gets to stay a little while longer.  Yay!






Mom and Laura came to pick Daisy and me up at the kennel this morning.  






Mom was so glad to see us.








We went to Gma's house and got to play with Max and his toys.

Besides visiting with them, the other REAL reason we went was ….









Gma's laundry sink.

"Excellent for baths"  Mom said.
 Sneaky.  Very sneaky Mom.







I wasn't too dirty or smelly, but Daisy needed a good scrubbing.

Specially behind her ears.

Ewww.





                                            Mom was proud of her cause she was really brave.







I didn't need special attention because I'm always brave.












It's been a very busy day and I'm really tired.  

I hope Kevin John is sleeping right now too.

He may be far away, but I feel like he's right next to me.
Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment