Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Sunday, October 30, 2011

'Twas the Day Before Halloween


And I was trying to sleep.







But I got word that Max was coming over.





I waited outside for him to show up with Gma.  
Apparently Mom and Dad are going to take me, Daisy and Max for a power walk around Foster Park.







How did I get so lucky?

He's untested in the power walking category.

I hope he doesn't embarrass me.





He can be a little squirrely. 






Ya know what I mean?





But he insisted he'd be good.





As long as you don't notice his constant peeing.






We made it around the park and I have to admit, Max did a good job.

He's an alright guy.





Tomorrow's HALLOWEEN!!

Trick or Treating at Gma's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment