Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Sunday, September 11, 2011

Best Weekend of September 2011





Well, it was supposed to rain all weekend, but we came to the lake anyway.

Mom said a rainy day at the lake is better than a sunny day at home.

And she's right.


While Amanda and Dad were still asleep, Mom and I went to the pier to do some yoga and enjoy the early morning.

I was in the lead to check out the ground conditions.









It was all good.  

I had to stop by Mr. Frog's manhole to say "Good Morning!"






There was a goose in our yard and he needed to be chased.






It wasn't until later that I realized he was all alone.

There was no flock in sight.







And now that I think about it, his feathers didn't look very healthy.

I think he is really old and his flock had to leave him behind on their trip back to their warmer home.

I'm sorry I chased him away and if he comes back, I'll be sure to be nice to him.








Kevin John:  I'm not going to ski until you are back here summer 2012.

I promise.














Did a little critter crawling, if you know what I mean.  Didn't find anything, but it's the hunt I enjoy the most anyway.







Before Mom, Dad and Amanda had dinner, Daisy and I were treated to dinner al fresco.







First time I've eaten outside, picnic style.

And I LOVED it!!!!!!







I hope you noticed that Daisy is on a string.  

She's a runner and can't be trusted.







She's also a little glutton and came after my dinner after she scarfed hers down.





I'm not proud of the fact that I ate so fast that I got sick.

I just didn't want Yahoody to get my dinner.  And I succeeded.  I actually got to eat my dinner twice, but that's enough about that.









Because Daisy is a runner/bolter, after dinner she had to go inside the house cause she can't be trusted outside.  She'll roam.






I, on the other hand, frolicked and tossed






and rolled to my hearts delight.  

In dead animal.  

Ahhhh.  Nothing better cause it smells so good.  

I got a bath as soon as I went inside.

:(













Later  in the evening, Corndance dinner was served on the pier with a bit of Malbec on the side.  

A perfect evening and sooo delish.  (I got to lick some plates)







It was all so yummy and smelled heavenly.











Best.  Dinner.  Ever.










Made Mom sooooo happy.














And me too.

Goodnight ya'll.  It's been the best.

(till next summer ....  when my boy comes back home and we can ALL be together!)

No comments:

Post a Comment