Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sniff, Sniff




Madeline left home today.  

Mom and Dad helped her move into her new home.

I miss her already, BUT:
now that she's gone Daisy and I can play on her bed.


BAHAHAHAHA












Dad was really tired when he got home because he had to go to Target with Mom and Madeline 
and do tons of shopping.

Plus he was the main driver and heavy lifter.



I hope Madeline has fun at college but she better not forget about me.

I miss her already.

No comments:

Post a Comment