Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Thursday, August 25, 2011

Signs and Mailboxes are Important. Really.




It's hard to know exactly where I am when we take walks.  

Yeah, I'm a hound, but one pee trail starts to smell like the next one, if you know what I mean.  

I LUV to walk around Foster Park, and when I see this sign, I know we're getting near the flowers!








Really, this sign is kinda how I live my life.  

I like walking straight ahead.









This a new sign at the lake and the bikers are really happy about it.

I can't ride a bike.

Walking the bike route.  Story of my life.








This is when I'm glad I'm walking the bike route.  

Biking looks too dangerous for me.











My favorite mailbox in the world.  

Means we're at the lake.






The Lake mailbox is the best because:

1.  The sweet whale hanging off of the bottom

2.  The band around the box

3.  no mailmen








This is a new sign and I LOVE it!

Makes me feel powerful and in complete control (for a little guy).

Thanks Steve Schenberg.








Well, this one is self explanatory.  

Once you get to here, you can smell fish and see boats go into the lake.

Sweet.






But really, this mailbox kinda speaks to me.  

The colors sooth me.

It just makes me happy.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment