Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Thursday, August 11, 2011

Just want a little me time



Just minding me own business.




 Of course, Daisy has to copy me.  
She can't stand it if I find a comfy spot without her.
I just want a little "me" time, but she doesn't get it.





And she's been bragging about her new "daisy" collar.  
You know how I feel about it?

meh





See what I mean about personal space?
That thick tail weighs a ton, too.





And she's not very good at Ranch Security.  
She's mainly watching squirrels.

No comments:

Post a Comment