Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Saturday, July 30, 2011

Commander Tobey



Daisy and I went kayaking with Mom and Dad this morning.  
Mom said I could be Commander of our ship!





Mom trusted me to be the Commander and Navigator.  
It was especially nice cause she had a towel in her lap.

Which was comfy.  


Daisy went with Dad.  
She wasn't as brave as me.  
Dad had to talk her into it.




Plus, Dad didn't trust Daisy and he kept her leash on and had to hold it in his mouth.
Not trustworthy.




As we went along, Daisy tried to commit sewer pipe.  
She jumped in the water.
On purpose.

Good thing Dad had the leash on.  He just pulled her back to the kayak like a fish and scooped her back inside.
Very embarrassing for her.
(hehehe)

I was a very good kayaker.  (Mom said so)

And I really, really liked it.


It's like going for a walk without using your legs.


Wow



Daisy doesn't know it yet, but we're going again tomorrow morning.

;)


No comments:

Post a Comment