Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Friday, June 24, 2011

OH HAPPY DAY



I never dared dream that this day would come.  

This only happens at Gma's house.  And occasionally outside the back door when Molly gets lucky.  

But now it's happening in our house everyday.



Thank you Madeline!



And ... turkey and chicken and roast beef and hot dogs and hamburgers.

It's almost too much for me to take in all at once.



Meat ... you complete me.


1 comment:

  1. Tobey- Beckett here. how did you make this meat thing happen? I am maintaining my figure by a liquid only diet right now, but as I approach the introduction of solid foods I can't help but notice the lack of meat in our fridge. I'm getting nervous, all signs are pointing to the fact that we live in a vegetarian household

    ReplyDelete