Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Monday, May 16, 2011

Am I wrong to like back pain?



It's always fun when Uncle Kevin visits.  But this time was especially cozy cause he had to spend lots of time on the couch.  We watched "The Dog Whisperer" while Uncle Kevin pretended he was the dog whisperer ...  Daisy and Max kept hogging the couch with him.


Grandma brought out the heating pad for Uncle Kevin.  Lucky us - he shared it and we took turns lying on it's mysterious warmth!


Come back soon Uncle Kevin!!!   Even when you're back gets better.  We can pretend like it's a "bad back day" and get the heating pad out, turn on the tv and chill.  And have some of Grandma's snacks. 
That's cause for Yum and Ahhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment