Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Sunday, April 17, 2011

Haven't seen these in a while



Ever since I've come home from camp, I've noticed mom is feeding me more and giving me treats all the time.  At first I thought she was trying to put a bandaid on her conscience because she was gone for so long.  But I was doing some fur maintenance on my south end and noticed that my ribs were sticking out.   There's also more room when Daisy and I cuddle in our bed together.  
If I play this just right, I might be able to get Mom to take it up a notch to:  people food!


*notice the waif like waist


*trying to look hungry




No comments:

Post a Comment