Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Thursday, March 31, 2011

I KNEW IT!!!!

All of those suitcases made me nervous and I was right.  Lots of suitcases + big trip = Mom and Dad gone a long time.  And we are now at "camp".  hahaha.  camp ...  really?  Looks like a cell to me, I don't care what cute decorations they have on the floor to lure you in.




 Daisy is of course, clueless.  She was ridiculously greeting all of the wardens as we arrived.



Thank god Mom brought our beds and blankets and raw hides.  I see a lot of bone work in my future.



 Thankfully there's only a t.v. on the wall and no clocks.  I'm a clock watcher and that never leads to any good state of mind.

Fortunately, I also have a poor sense of time.  Cross your fingers it goes fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment