Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Monday, March 21, 2011

au revoir et salut



Had to say goodbye to Madeline yesterday.  She was on spring break, but in the end ...
she thought we were boring and left.
Maybe it's just me, because look at her and yahoodie:




Oh well, it was great while it lasted.  Now we have to count on the kindness of neighbors and Grandma to meet our needs until Mom and Dad come home from Chicago.  
Just trying to maintain until they get home tonight.

Oh yeah ... Happy Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment