Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Fine Balance








On the down side:

  • Mom left us for 4 days.
  • Dad couldn't come home during the day and let us out. 
  • All the snow melted and it's muddy.
  • Had to ride in the car (with Daisy) for 2 days this weekend to see Jackie in West Lafayette.
  • Then it started icing and snowing again. 
  • Mom was gone for 4 days.


On the plus side:

  • Lou Ann came over to let us out.  
  • I got to see Daisy be submissive to Jackie.  JOY!
  • It was once again comfortable to pee outside.
  • Got to have chew bones on the car ride.  
  • Can once again see my pee in the snow.  (don't judge)
  • And best of all, Day 4, MOM CAME HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment