Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Friday, February 4, 2011

6 degrees of separation from being warm



1.  5 degrees 
outside this morning.  
Having to use the ear flap maneuver to keep my head warm - inside the house.
Coat ON.
(Not outside long enough to photo document the misery.)


2.  18 degrees
  Keeping my core strong and abdominals sucked in, 
 able to keep tummy out of snow.



3.  22 degrees
Walking only in shoveled path.  Moving quickly.  Deep breaths.
Maintaining.



4.  62 degrees
in the house.
Beginning of winter and Mom still trying to 
keep heating bills low by keeping thermostat at 
ridiculously low temp.
Sweater weather. 


5.  74 degrees
Moving about freely without planning next heat seeking maneuver.
No jacket required.


6.  85 degrees
Sunny with hot slate.
Warm enough to need a bit of shade.
Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment