Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Sunday, January 2, 2011

My New Year's Resolutions





1.  Eat less, exercise more.




    


2.  Stretch more often.

























3. Dress appropriately for special occasions.

























4. Smile nicely in pictures.



5.  Patiently teach Daisy about Ranch Security.

























6.  Stand still quietly while I get my nails trimmed.



















7.  Have fun with Grandma whenever I can.













8.  Share warm slate with friends.


















9.  Always remember my best, best friend Teg.  She was special.



















10.  Always love my family and think about what they're doing, wherever they are in this world.  Send them all my love and kisses.  And send them my crying, happy noises when I think I'll be seeing them soon.




















11. And I'll especially think about Kevin John because he is my very bestest friend in the whole world and I really miss him.  He misses me too.






















I'm gonna do all of these things starting right now, Jan1, 2011.  I'm going to be a better friend to all of my people and show everyone how much I love them all.  You all should maybe do the same thing and then we would have the nicest and happiest families anywhere!!  Deal??  Cool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment