Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Friday, November 26, 2010

Post Thanksgiving Review

OK - so it finally turned out to be a great Thanksgiving.  I wasn't so sure at first.  As soon as the Newlin's arrived, Mom and Dad put us up in their bedroom and closed the door.  Actually, they had Madeline do their dirty work for them (all's forgiven, Madeline).

This next thing happened while I was still imprisoned and I have NO IDEA what it means.  People (even my own) can be weird.  I think it has something to do with that horrid little dog Millie that ruined our Thanksgiving last year ...




  Things turned around when dinner was over and we got to come downstairs just in time for "Quelf".



 It's a game and I don't understand it.  Everyone kept saying weird things, leaving the room, dancing, singing but who cares?  I got to snuggle with Thomas and he was really nice to me.




  I also got to snug with Madeline.   

Nice!


So, today has been the BEST.  I've been snuggin with Amanda ALL day!  She barely moves - it's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment