Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Heavy for Size = Turkey

Madeline took Daisy and me to get our nails trimmed today so we would be ready and look nice for Thanksgiving.  I was having a nice time until the lady at the groomers picked me up.  She said "Oh, he's kinda heavy for his size, isn't he?".  What?????

Mom showed me the turkey she is going to roast for Thanksgiving dinner.  She said he was a happy turkey raised outside on an Amish farm with his friends and family.  OK.  But then she said, "and he's really heavy for his size."

Tobey = heavy for his size = Turkey

ouch

No comments:

Post a Comment