Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I know a Halloween song too

That's me under the blanket.

Mom keeps making us try on our Halloween costumes.  Daisy thinks our costumes are sooo cool.  They're OK I guess.  We're not supposed to tell anyone what we're going to be.  So if you want to know, you'll have to check back on Saturday.

Daisy keeps singing her dumb Halloween song over and over.  I know one, too.  And mine is longer and harder.  And way cooler ....

Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate
the first one said "oh my, it's getting late."


The second one said "there are witches in the air."


The third one said "but we don't care."


The fourth one said "lets run and run and run."


The fifth one said "I'm ready for some fun."


WOO - OOH - HOO  went the wind and out went the light,
and the five little pumpkins rolled out of sight.


THE END






No comments:

Post a Comment