Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Very Bad Morning

Madeline took me, Daisy and Teg to the vet this morning so we could get our shots.  It was very unpleasant.  I was scared and upset, so they had to put a muzzle on me.  Madeline told mom she was so embarrassed - that I acted awful.  She said I tried to bite the vet and his helper.  She is such a tattletale.  It wasn't THAT bad, I don't think.  Of course Daisy was the perfect child and even let them spray that yucky stuff in her nose.  Everyone kept oohing and ahhing  over Daisy - even when she slipped out of her collar in the waiting room and jumped on this lady's lap, everyone thought it was soooo cute.  If it had been me, she wouldn't have been so nice about it.  Daisy gets all the breaks...

No comments:

Post a Comment