Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Max comes to the Fort

Max and Grandma came to the Fort to Celebrate Madeline's graduation from CHS. I know Grandma, but I'd never met Max. He's ok. He's kind of bossy ... he and Daisy are BFF's!! They are always together and playing with each other. They liked to go on long walks together and cuddle on the couch blanket. Eww ... too many PDA's for my taste. Grandma had to leave today and went back home to Maryland. Daisy is really sad without her. I'm doing fine. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment