Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Sunday, May 2, 2010

Daisy wouldn't listen to me...




Mom and Dad, Kevin John and Madeline all went to the lake this weekend and left me, Daisy and Teg at home. We liked seeing Mrs. Presti - she is soo nice and brought over Jordi to play with us. BUT - Daisy would not listen to me while they were gone! I told her not to chew on Mom's brand new tennis shoe, but she did. I told her not to eat the magazine, but she did. And she tried to deny it, but she's the one who left the "presents" in the hall upstairs. I'm soooo frustrated with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment