Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm not a Tattletail, but:



Everyone thinks Daisy is sooo cute, but she has been very annoying lately. Mom found chewed popsicle sticks in the living room this morning and Daisy didn't even get into trouble! And yesterday ... #2 in Amanda's bedroom - ewww!! (sorry Amanda - we did clean it up). Oh my gosh, I can hear her right now running and jumping upstairs - in Madeline's room. She's not supposed to go there because Madeline doesn't like her yucky shedding in her bed. I don't cause trouble like that. A little blanket time will put me to rights.


2 comments: